September 05, 2012


A few moments from the last month:

Look at me, I'm 5 months old!



Lunch with our beloved doctor - I cried, what a special woman.  We are so thankful for the care and love that this beautiful lady has given to Stella and our family before and during my entire pregnancy.  There are not enough words to describe the affection I have for this woman!
  Note: Stella is wearing a Coca-Cola bib (from Aunt Katie), but we are not endorsing any brands or advocating that babies should drink Coke!!



Stella's outgrown the kitchen sink, so we've upgraded to the orange tub...Stella is much more adorable in here than the soda bottles from our wedding.




Mainly, just an excuse to show off Stella's not so little body!  She has rolls - we praise God for that!


This is "Lulu in the Tutu", as named by the Lamaze brand.  Her skirt crinkles, so Stella likes to grab it and put it in her mouth, along with anything else....

I have a feeling ballet won't be enough for this little one - we may have to infuse some hip hop, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment